3x1 = fast, secure & good value carbon made in Germany
With it´s length of 111 cm the 3x1 One Design Racer is not only a visual highlight. The carbon-fiber bowsprit and the chine in the hull at the aft, gives the 3x1 the look of an real racer. The technique of the 3x1 is easy to handle and the boat is equiped with simple but good fittings. The 3x1 electronic components are absolutly perfect protected from water. With a new double-hatch-system, the servos can run and run without any damage from water. The 3x1 One Design Racer is made from carbonfiber-epoxy and manufactured in Hamburg, Germany. The sailservo of this boat is very powerfull and the rudder servo is equipped with a gear from metal The state of the art 2,4 GHz R/C system is perfect at any sea or lake. You will never have the same frequency as the modelboat skipper near by you. Frequency overlapping is not possible with the modern 2,4 GHz devices.
We developed this boat with a lot of objectives. We planned to build a big, easy to handle, fast and not to expensive racer. But these objectivs are not all, we set. We also set these objectives: high quality servos, only stainless steel fittings and screws, a modern R/C system and modern technique. With modern fabrication methods and our know-how, we are now able to produce the 3x1 One deisgn racer for a price lower than 800,- Euros. Clever parts and fittings, like the Two-Pieces-Carbonfiber-Mast, made this price also possible.
The 3x1 One Design Racer is the best sailing boat from our factory. We tested the 3x1 in any condition, including heavy wind and big waves. The test area was the Atlantic sea in front of the french harbour village La Rochelle. We never had problems. We tried to bring the boat on it´s limits, but the boat never stopped sailing. It was possible to sail more than 40 hours during 5 days without any damage.
Fair sailing: One Design Class
The 3x1 ia a one design concept. We organize 2 races a year by ourselfes and made simpe but strict class rules lassenregeln (online >>) . You can get a sailnumber, which we publish online here >>. The fleet raises fast.
Perhaps the best production model sailing boat of the word? Find your own optinion:
Here some facts from weeks of testing at lake Garda, the Atlantic Ocean in La Rochelle, on the baltic sea and river Elbe:
Saling time and battery capacity
- approx 16 hours sailing (with more than 15 degrees temperature)
- transmitter works up to 12 hours with 8 AA batteries
- the boat can be assembled in a few minutes
- sails with lightes airs
- no nose-dives, therefor planning and big fun
- steady planning downwind with strong wind and the right sails
- IMPOTANT: Use the right sails fo the windspeed (trimm tips see here >>).
- never more than five drops of water in the boat after sailing, also with capsizing!
- the 3x1 "GER 33" capsized several time in the breakers of Anholt beach without any damages photos >> (no garantee!)
- 0 - 7 bf. and no damages or rescue action like going swimming to save the boat
- more than 100 exhibition visitors sailed with the boat and the boat had no damage
- crashed with a big motorboat: no damage
- we throw the boat into the water (1-2 meters): no damages
- chased by photographers and TV
- up to 100 spectators on the (poor & narrow) bridge during the exhibition in La Rochelle
The features of the 3x1 One Design racer:
- mast and sails easy to remove for easy transport
- adjustable sheets
- carbonfiber mast without spreaders and backstayspreader (from two pieces)
- sails from spinnaker cloth
- hull and deck from carbonfiber
- quality servos
- modern 2,4 GHz R/C system
- batterie pack with up to 4.500 mAh power
- medium wind, heavy wind and storm sails
- batteries (transmitter) and chargers
- comfortable transport bag
Here you will find more pictures of the 3x1 One Design Racer>>
The 3X1 is a wonderful piece of sport equipment - see this video:
Included in delivera