image 800 x 600 pixel open
The perfect set for all those who want more power from their servos without having to replace the batteries. Most actuators and receiver will operate on 6 volts. Compared to the conventionally used 4.8 volts, the speed and power of your boat is increased by 20 percent, when using this battery and charger combination.
The set can be used with the following models:
AC60/ R46/ Open60/ VO60/ ACC110 and Kat Gemini
Please check if your servos and receiver can operate on 6 volts.
High-capacity AA-type NiMH cells - 6V/2000mAh.
- discharge current 6A max
- continuous current approx. 4A
The charger comes wth plug and cable for transmitter and receiver cells. Both can be used simultaneously. Charg
The charger have a cable and plug for transmitter and receiver batteries, which can be used both at the same time.
You can charge directly e.g. Cockpit SX or any other transmitter with the DIN-Diode-plug.
- Input 230 V ~ 50 Hz (Euro-Plug)
- Output 1 (DIN-Diode-Plug) charging current 150 mA (for 6 cells)
- Output 2 (RC) charging current 150 mA (for 4 cells) and 130 mA (for 5 cells)
- Size (LxBxH) 63 x 50 x 41 mm (H: 78 mm with plug)
- Weight: 230 g